Tuesday, May 6, 2008

recovery


Ugh...I had my last 2 wisdom teeth taken out on Friday.... Anyone who knows me personally has probably heard me recall the horror story of last time I tried to have my teeth removed... The doctor didn't get proper xrays, did not realize until he started that they were complicated and didn't actually know how to remove them, took about 3 hours of me being awake to take out half of one tooth, uh...it was really, really painful and scary...

Well, I finally gathered enough courage and money to try again, but this time the doctor I went to was awesome... i got knocked out, woke up once during the operation but was so messed up I didn't know what was going on anyway... The teeth were fused to my jaw, and the area around them was infected, so recovery has been a bit of a bitch so far, but its almost over... I have a scan of one of the teeth with a part of my jaw stuck to it, but I think its to gross to put on here... If you want to see something disgusting, email me and I'll send you the image...

Anyways,s that stuff is expensive, so I'm broke again, but Im almost always broke so it ain't no thing... I'm trying to work in the studio, but these painkillers are making it a little tough to get anything done...

Ah fuck it, I'm going to post that picture of the tooth, sorry if it grosses you out... Its the top one, the bottom one had to get smashed... Its all black and gross and shit, but it wasn't actually rotten, just really stained... oh man, I swear that all of my teeth don't look like this, if you ever meet me in real life, my teeth are all normal now...

I scanned it at 1800 dpi, so if you click it you can see lots of detail...



On a much less disgusting note, here is my new Road of Knives... it's entitled Double Suffocation...

6 comments:

Poodle Soup said...

Ouch... My wisom teeth are suddenly coming through too, sometimes it hurts like hell but I'm too much of a wuss to have them removed. That story about the tree-hour nighmare with your dentist is exactly why I'm scared- good god man, I would have gone mental.
Nice picture btw :).

Show+TellGallery said...

Oh dude, I got my wisdom teeth out years ago and they got infected. Worst summer ever!

That picture is pretty gross. (the tooth, not the art)

Anonymous said...

jeezuscrist nick thats gross!

CHRISTA JOO HYUN DANGELO said...

yo thats sooooooo ucked up....OMG,man well....a couple more days and its done..........its almost my turn to go back to the dentist too.....i always sing in the chair when im scared.....which is always..actually i humm....

Nikki Addeo said...

yo draw that toof!!! like getting eaten by tarantulas or something haha glad you're feeling better
later dude

Unknown said...

that tooth is the grossest thing i have ever seen. Gross...and to think i will have to take out several soon enough....two front toothless!