Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Cerberid

So I've got a bunch of stuff to post, some books and magazines I've been featured in over the last couple of months, and some studio shots, but I have no idea where my cord for my camera is... I know its here somewhere, or maybe Niki stole it....

So I've started my next solo show, it will be over a year before I finish it, its a pretty big undertaking so starting is a little daunting... I just found out that I'll be in Berlin sometime this year, Intoxicated Demons, Belio, and I are going to do a book launch there... what else? Uh... I'm going to NYC next week for my buddy Sean McCarthy's opening at Fredericks and Freiser... you can see his work here. Sean's work is intimidatingly good....

If you live in NYC and want to do something or meet at the show or whatever, shoot me an email at mediumphobic@gmail.com . I'm going down for 5 days, but I usually spend most of my time in my hotel drawing because I like to waste money...

Right now I'm finishing a piece to bring to NYC with me... I'm typing so much cause my fingers hurt so I'm avoiding sitting back down at my drafting table... ok, I guess I should go do more work.. Oh, I finished my new Road of Knives page a couple of days ago...

It's an arachnid take on Cerberus... I guess thats sorta obvious...

6 comments:

david santos said...

Great posting!
You are Master!
Thank you.
have a good day

Aaaaaron said...

Hey there my busy bee,

I don't know if it's just my computer but your new pic looks all whacked. It seems condensed or something. I'm referring to your posting abilities, not your drawing skill.
Also, how do you create those creative little links you do on here? I just want to make my new blog super-awesome like yours.
Bye.

Anonymous said...

Somfink else you might like...
http://conceptart.org/forums/showthread.php?t=72362&page=21

Stalk the guy around his other threads (via his CA.org forum sig)

He is actually making a crazy old anatomy manual ala da vinci YEAH

Anonymous said...

yeah , I stole it! i stole it and i hocked it for big money...

Anonymous said...

fuckadifuck is all i have to say to these drawings.

and to you, happy new year. and that my bad i didnt get to the show at le. anyway i crawled out of the hole, finally started to upload a year's worth of randomness. lemme know if you got anything i can put up, i wanna fill the year's gap in the archive. again my bad.

Aaaaaron said...

The pic is clear now. It made me destroy my own penis. I especially love the skull.
We should hang out and be friends sometime.