Thursday, March 1, 2007

Pick of the Harvest batch 4

I'm in a group show on April 13th at Thinkspace Gallery in LA. Theres a million artists in it so hopefully it will just turn into a giant makeout session.

The postcard is below, heres a link to the gallery: www.thinkspacegallery.com

The postcard image is too small so check out the link.



Also, here are some more sketches that I did in the Specola in Florence... the first one was done here in Toronto since I got back... I just finished it last night. It's a little easier to see if you click on the image...




6 comments:

TKKultist said...

Supahcool - Thinkspace is a great gallery. I also really like the studies. My wife really likes the bird with the four little legs.... but she is afraid of bugs so those creep her out.

veathn said...

I'm having an American Beauty moment with the fish in the upper left hand side dude. ..... its dancing just for me!

7teen said...

Yo duder, Sketches are unreal as usual. I was stoked to see your name in the picks of the harvest. Its funny its the first time yourself, thesis and I showing together.

brock chevrier said...

hey buddy, some pretty sweet picks man, im going to have to kidnap you though if you dont show up in b-vagas soon ahah just jokes, i know your a busy fellow, im just stoked to get my quarter sleve man... drop me a few lines soon when you can, or email me some new picks so i get get my tattoo asap. im totaly pumped man. if your talking to andrew can you get him to email me, i havent talked to him in a year or so. see you soon hopefully.
-brock

ingenue said...

What i like about you is that you're good at everything.

Nik Dudukovic said...

thinkspace! wow, you ARE good at everything. sick sketches. draw a sloth-bear next (they actually exist and theyre right up your alley).